Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Cake Pops





Halloween Cake Pops - 2010

Thank you, Bakerella, for super fun treat ideas that made me the hero at my kids' school!  I was up until midnight last Halloween making approx. 60 cake pops for my two older children's classes...only to find out the next morning that my son's class wasn't having a party like the rest of the school...Argh!  I brought them into his class anyway, with large dark circles under my tired eyes, smiling politely at his teacher,  explaining the effort they took. Thankfully, my son's teacher was happy to receive them, and being the ONLY treat brought in for his classmates (in a school FULL of treats in every other class) made me a celebrity for the day. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Setia ... I see that you have another fabulous cake to add to your blog! The cake that you created for my grandson Jesse Brittain for his 10th Birthday Party is absolutely incredible. I only wish I could have seen it in person as I have been told it is even more amazing! By now it has been thoroughly enjoyed by several boys!

    Thank you for delighting a very special young lad in such a marvelous way!

    Carolyn Doonan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carolyn! I had such fun making the Eragon cake for Jesse! It was my pleasure and I'm so glad he enjoyed it!

    Setia

    ReplyDelete