Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

White and Dark Chocolate Panel Bliss





I admit, I have been on a bit of a chocolate panel kick recently.   I just love them!  What a great way to enhance a delicious cake!  This time I wanted to do something without chocolate transfer designs.  I thought dark and white chocolate would make a nice contrast, and decided to cut random sized pieces of my panels on a slant and alternate them around the cake.  The panels were hand made by melting chocolate onto wax paper and cutting to shape once hardened.  My good friend (the birthday recipient)'s name begins with an "L", hence the hand-made white chocolate "L" atop the cake!    To view another panel cake design or chocolate transfer sheet cake - scroll down to the bottom of this page and select "older posts".



1 comment:


  1. I got such a good information on this topic it’s very interesting one. You made a good site and I have found a similar website
    gelato factory Pure Gelato Cake check this once visit the site to know more about pure gelato.

    ReplyDelete